Monday, November 12, 2012

Decisons....decisions...decisions.....

Time to get new phones. Our contract with our carrier is almost up and now we are planning to switch. With all of the new smartphones out and different operating systems, it is getting hard to choose. With so much competition, it makes it very hard to figure out what phone is the best and to the one that represents you. What could that be...

iOS?
Android?
Windows Phone?
Symbian?

I have a Nokia N97 that I bought in the Philippines back in 2010. I was in love with the cellular stores since they have every company that makes them. I got Nokia because it was a maker of my first cellphone that I ever had. They had the reputation of great design and good phones. Over time now, Nokia has an agreement with Microsoft to handle it's Windows Phone OS on Nokia phones, and it has become a 2 horse race with iPhones and mostly Samsung phones.

All through out my feeds on FB and G+ these days, you have people that live and die with Apple and then you have the people that are all about android. Each one is taking jabs over each other and it is deja vu. This case of Apple Vs. Samsung reminds me of the Apple Vs. Microsoft court case. I am neither a fanboy when it comes to this saying on which is the best these days. If we do get a iPhone, I can be happy by saying that I have bought a iPhone. Nothing less, nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment